This Service Agreement (hereinafter – Agreement) is a public contract (offer) between you, a legal entity, sole trader or an individual (hereinafter – the Client), and Individual Entrepreneur Salieva Gulirano Kahramanovna (hereinafter – the Contractor)
This Agreement is published on the Contractor’s website:
- General Provisions
1.1. This document is an official public offer (offer) of the Contractor.
1.2. By sending the request for the provision of the services to the Contractor by any possible means of communication, including e-mail and electronic communication, the Client is deemed to have confirmed (accepted) this Agreement and its terms fully and unconditionally.
1.3. In connection with this Agreement, the Client may be entitled to receive certain records and documents from the Contractor, such as contracts, notices, invoice-orders, invoices, the result of services, and communications, in writing. To facilitate the use of Services, the Client gives the Contractor the permission to provide these records to you electronically instead of in paper form.
1.4. In the Agreement, wherever it is not stipulated otherwise, the following definitions are used:
A) The Site of the Contractor is an integrated information resource (site) on the Internet belonging to the Contractor.
B) The Сlient is any legal entity, sole trader or an individual who has issued and sent the request to the Contractor by means of electronic and other forms of communication.
1.4. Procedure for obtaining the service:
1) The person interested in receiving the service sends a request or a completed brief to the Contractor by e-mail at email@example.com, or by any other chosen means of communication. The Contractor evaluates the request and informs the Client of possible deadlines and costs of services.
2) During 3 working days after receiving the request, the Contractor sends the Client one of the following documents:
- Invoice-order with a description of terms of service and costs. The invoice-order indicates that the Contractor accepts the Client’s request.
- Rejection of the Client’s request if the request does not fall into the range of services provided.
3) The Contractor renders the service and transfers the result of rendering the service to the Client on the terms outlined in this Agreement.
4) The Client pays the amount indicated in the invoice-order using one of the following ways:
– Electronic payment system and funds;
– Payment terminals or Internet banking;
– Credit or Debit cards;
– Direct deposit to the Contractor’s bank account;
– by any other payment method agreed on with the Contractor
When using payment systems, the currency and the final amount can be recalculated using the internal rate of the payment system.
5) The Client agrees to pay the invoice-order during 20 days from the date of the invoice-order, but not later than 180 days.
6) By paying the invoice-order the Client is deemed to have accepted the services in full and agrees that the services were rendered properly as per Client’s request.
The Client and the Contractor agree that upon provision of services the acceptance act on services rendered is neither formed nor signed.
- Subject of the Agreement
2.1. The subject of this Agreement are:
a) writing services and related marketing and advertising services
b) marketing and advertising services
c) hourly services for writing texts and related advertising and marketing services.
- Responsibilities of parties
3.1. The Client agrees to:
- Pay for the selected services of the Contractor in accordance with the cost and terms established by the Contractor;
- Provide the Contractor with the information and material needed for the provision of services under this Agreement.
3.2. The Client has the right to:
- Receive paid services from the Contractor in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
- Receive full and reliable information on the state of the order from the Contractor;
3.3. The Contractor agrees to:
- Render the services to the Client subject to the terms and conditions stated in the invoice-order and all conditions stated in this Agreement;
3.4. The Contractor has the right to:
- Reject the provision of services to the Client in case of non-payment (incomplete payment) for services within the established time frame, if the request for information and materials needed for the provision of services is not granted on time, as well as in violation of the conditions of this Agreement;
- Change the terms of this Agreement.
- Cost and payments
4.1. After agreeing with the Contractor on all the terms of the order, the Client makes a payment for the service in the amount indicated by the Contractor in the invoice-order.
4.2. The Contractor determines the cost of each individual order, based on the complexity of the order and the Contractor’s labor expenses. The minimum (basic) cost of the service is 20 USD. The date on which a payment shall be considered to have been made to the Contractor shall be the date on which the amount of the payment is entered in an account held by the Contractor.
4.3. The Contractor reserves the right to not proceed with the provision of the service until the Client pays the amount indicated in the invoice-order.
4.4. The Contractor reserves the right to change the prices of the services provided the change was agreed upon with the Client.
- Liability of parties
5.1. The parties are liable for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under this contract in accordance with the current legislation.
5.2. The Contractor is not liable for any consequences, caused by incomplete information or incorrectly formulated request by the Client.
5.3. The Contractor is not liable for the quality and speed of access to the Contractor’s site, quality and performance of communication channels and electronic means of communication.
5.4. The Contractor is not liable for failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation hereunder due to force majeure circumstances that are beyond the Contractor’s control, including the malfunctions in the operation of telecommunications networks and Equipment of third parties. Nevertheless, the Contractor will make every effort to ensure the quality and timely provision of services to the Client.
5.5. The Contractor is not liable for failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation hereunder that arose due to the Client’s fault.
5.6. A refund can be made only if there is a documentary justification for the failure to provide services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
5.7. The parties are responsible and liable within the limits of the obligations imposed on them by this contract. If all the rest is not regulated by this agreement, the Parties are guided by the norms of the current legislation of the country where the Contractor is located.
- Duration of the contract
6.1. The Agreement comes into force from the moment of confirmation (acceptance) of the terms of this Agreement by the Client and is valid until the parties fulfill their obligations. Confirmation (acceptance) of the Agreement is carried out according to point 1.2. of the Agreement.
6.2. Unless both the Client and the Contractor expressly agree otherwise in writing, either of them may terminate this Agreement in their sole discretion, at any time, without explanation, upon written notice to the other.The written notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
6.3. The Contractor reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement by publishing the new or updated version of the Agreement on the Contractor’s Website.
- Disputes between the parties
7.1. All disputes and disagreements are resolved through negotiations between the parties. In the event that disputes and disagreements cannot be settled through negotiations, they are transferred to the court of the country and the city where the Contractor is located.
- Contractor Details
Name: Individual Entrepreneur Salieva Gulirano Kahramanovna
Taxpayer Identification Number: 490912787714